Our online credit and enrichment courses will help students advance academically.
High school students can choose to take a credit courses to advance a level at their respective high school, or take an enrichment course to better prepare for the upcoming year. Middle School students can choose from the enrichment courses listed on this page or from a Hun Adventures course.
June 28 – August 6
Ages: 12 – 18
Full credit courses run for six weeks, from June 28 - August 6th. Enrichment courses run for three weeks, and students can choose to participate in Session I or Session II. All of our courses are led by highly qualified teachers. More specific information about the application process can be found on our Admissions and Applicants page.
Key Dates and Resources:
- June 28 - July 16th, 2021: Enrichment Session I
- July 19 - Aug. 6th , 2021: Enrichment Session II
- "I/II" denotes Part I and Part II of course, which can be taken separately or in conjunction in Session I and Session II, respectively.
Honors Applicants Please Note:
To be accepted into an honors credit course, a student needs to have an 80% average in a current honors course, or a 93% in a regular math course. Please email the student’s current transcript with the name of the student in the subject line, to email@example.com.
- Algebra I Fundamentals: Linear (I) Quadratic (II)
- Algebra II Fundamentals: Numerical (I) Graphical (II)
- Biology Fundamentals: Organisms (I) Nature (II)
- Chemistry Fundamentals: Food (I) Forensics (II)
- Expository and Analytical Writing (I/II)
- Geometry Fundamentals: Coordinate (I) Analytical (II)
- Middle School Science
- Physics Fundamentals: Mechanics (1) and Circuits (II)
- Pre-Calculus Fundamentals: Trigonometry (I) Non-Trigonometry (II)
- Public Speaking and Debate
- SAT and ACT Math/Science Prep
- SAT and ACT Verbal Prep
- SSAT Prep and Study Skills
- College Essay Writing