Hun Virtual School Resources
Undoubtedly, The Hun School is entering uncharted waters. Hun Virtual School will be a mix between synchronous and asynchronous learning, providing students opportunities to meet in live class settings, work independently or in small groups, and “drop in” to meet with faculty during office hours. We hope you find the resources below to be helpful in navigating this new virtual experience.
- Can I return to campus to pick up my books or personal items equipment?
- What Tech will we need?
- What if our household is experiencing internet issues?
- Are HunZoom classes required?
- Will classes be recorded?
- What is a Zoom Drop in and how does it work?
- Do I need to complete Work Modules at a scheduled time?
- What will happen with AP classes?
- Is my college counselor available?
- What kind of communication should we expect?