Levine Family Health Center

Welcome to the Health Office's Resource Board

If you have any questions about the Levine Family Health Center, please do not hesitate to contact us:

Diane Applegate, Director of Health Services
(609) 921-7600 ext. 2116

Health Forms and Immunizations

Unless otherwise noted, all required forms must be returned annually, prior to August 1st, in order for your student to begin classes or participate in activities or athletics. All forms and medical information must be submitted using Magnus.

The State of New Jersey requires certain immunizations be up to date before a child may attend school.  These requirements apply to both domestic and international students.  These records must be submitted through the Magnus System in English or with full translation provided.

Magnus Health

School Health Information