Communications & Marketing Associate, part-time
The Hun School seeks an energetic and creative, part-time Communications & Marketing Associate to join our Communications and Marketing Office.
The part-time Communications & Marketing professional will support and enhance a broad range of communications and marketing strategies. The associate will have a specialized skill set that includes writing, editing, marketing, and project management. The associate reports to the director of communications and marketing. This position works collaboratively with members of the Communications and Marketing, Advancement and Admissions Offices.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Support the overall objectives of the Communications and Marketing Office;
- Write and edit content for various communications and marketing materials;
- Coordinate and produce print and digital communications for select School and Advancement programs and initiatives, such as the annual report, Raider Giving Day, Parents’ Weekend, Alumni Weekend, etc.;
- Coordinate and produce electronic monthly alumni bulletin;
- Coordinate and produce a campaign newsletter;
- Assist director with inbound marketing program;
- Support various school events and projects as needed;
- Perform tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, which may be altered or redesigned as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field;
- Fluent in the latest technology and software pertinent to the role;
- Experience in the field of communications or marketing;
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills required;
- Organized and proven commitment to deadlines;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fun, high-energy, deadline-driven environment;
- A collaborative, trust-based work style with a high level of personal and professional integrity;
- Personal qualities including resilience, approachability, and kindness;
- Ability to work in busy, highly trafficked office;
- Must pass State of New Jersey Criminal Background check.
The Hun School of Princeton, an independent, coeducational boarding and day school, with a diverse student body of 640 in grades 6-PG, is distinguished by its highly engaging college preparatory curriculum, broad extracurricular programs, supportive faculty, and a happy and kind community spirit.
This Communications & Marketing Associate position is part-time, twelve (12) months per year, exempt, and not eligible for benefits. The working environment is an office and school environment on a hilly 45-acre campus in Princeton, New Jersey. The abilities to occasionally lift files and storage boxes, walk up and down stairs, attend meetings in varying locations throughout campus, and continually use computers and related office equipment are required. Not all buildings on campus have elevators. All employees must be fingerprinted and pass a full criminal history background check.
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest and resume to Human Resources, at email@example.com
or The Hun School of Princeton, 176 Edgerstoune Road, Princeton, NJ 08540, attention Human Resources. No phone calls please.