Our community is fortunate to have a state-of-the-art on-campus Athletic Center, which includes artificial and natural turf athletic fields, an all-weather track, eight tennis courts, two gymnasiums, team and individual locker rooms, an athletic training room, and a well-appointed fitness center. Our student-athletes also have use of TPC Jasna Polana, an award-winning, par-72, 7,098-yard championship golf course; Iceland, a multi-rink ice center; Casperson Boathouse at Mercer Lake; squash courts; various Cross Country courses, and swimming pools.
The Fitness Center is a multi-room wellness facility available to students, teams, parents, and alumni for individual and group performance training. The facility boasts a full-service cardio and agility room with a training floor and a second weight room equipped with more than thirty strength machines, free weights, apparatus, etc.
The Fitness Center is supervised by a certified strength and conditioning coach, who can create training programs and regimens for teams and students upon request.
Some teams utilize local facilities for training and games. Students are transported to games and practices by Hun School busses.
- Crew - Finn M.W. Caspersen Boathouse at Mercer Lake, West Windsor, NJ
- Golf - Jasna Polana, an award-winning, par-72, 7,098-yard championship golf course designed by the legendary Gary Player, Princeton, NJ. JP is adjacent to campus and is considered among the top private golf courses in New Jersey. JP also features a 3.5-acre practice facility and a 60,000 square-foot practice tee, four putting greens and practice bunkers. The Hun Raiders practice and play at Jasna Polana thanks to the generosity of alumnus and parent Christopher Piasecki '81, CEO of Jasna Polana.
- Cross Country - Greenway Meadows Park, Princeton, NJ
- Ice Hockey - Ice Land Skating Center, Hamilton, NJ
- Swimming - Mercer County Community College, West Windsor, NJ