Welcome, New Raiders!
It's official: You're in!
We hope you'll make the decision to find your balance at Hun, and join us on campus this fall.
Before then, we'll be hosting small group experiences on campus from March 22- 26th. Call us to schedule a time to see campus in person. We're also planning a menu of virtual events, which you'll find listed below. Additional information and registration links will be emailed to families. The Admission Office and this webpage will serve as a resource guide for new families, from now until August.
Student orientations will begin the week of September 5th. More information will be sent home this summer. In the meantime, view or subscribe to the School's online calendar.
Essential resident life information such as a roommate questionnaire and essential packing list will be sent home in July.
- Steve Bristol, Assistant Head of School for Enrollment and Financial Aid
- Steve Garrison, Associate Director of Admission
- Rachel Hickey, Associate Director of Admission
- Megan McNally, Associate Director of Admission
- Call (609) 921 – 7600, extension 2292 or email email@example.com for general inquiries.
Upper School Grade Level Deans
Grade Level Deans will match your student with an academic advisor and consult on course selection. Throughout the year, they manage the advisory program, grade level activities, and collaborate to ensure the universal system of support for which The Hun School is best known.
Ready to show your Raider pride?
Shop for Hun apparel and gifts online.