Welcome to The Hun School
In support of social distancing and federal guidelines, The Hun School is currently operating remotely. The Admission Office is still “open.” Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions that you might have. We are standing by to assist you!
Below you'll find information about the Hun School’s Virtual Admission Events. Accepted students will receive emails with registration links. Additional or new inquiries can be directed to a member of our Admission Team.
virtual keynote events
Virtual Program Introductions
Registration links have been distributed via email for event safety. Please contact an admission counselor if you wish to receive an invitation to register.
The Freshman Experience & Student Life
Tuesday, March 31 @ 5:00 p.m., EST
Thursday, April 2 @ 5:00 p.m., EST
Thursday, April 2 @ 7:00 p.m., EST
MIDDLE SCHOOL ACADEMIC & PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Boarding & Leadership
Saturday, April 4 @ 2:00 p.m., EST
Diversity & Inclusion
Saturday, April 4 @ 3:30 p.m., EST
- Participate in an upcoming Virtual Admission Event. (Recordings of past events are available on this page.)
- Initiate your RaiderNet Account set up upon receipt of the login email. (You’ll use RaiderNet to enroll, submit forms, view classes, etc.)
- Login to RaiderNet (select the "sign enrollment agreement" link below) to view your admission offer and enroll. Enrollment agreements are due April 10th.
- Enroll and join our community! Follow us @hunschool and share using #sayYEStoHun
- Steve Bristol, Assistant Head of School for Enrollment and Financial Aid
- Steve Garrison, Associate Director of Admission
- Rachel Hickey, Associate Director of Admission
- Megan McNally, Associate Director of Admission
- Call (609) 921 – 7600, extension 2292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries.
Upper School Grade Level Deans
Grade Level Deans will match your student with an academic advisor and consult on course selection. Throughout the year, they manage the advisory program, grade level activities, and collaborate to ensure the universal system of support for which The Hun School is best known. They are the “supporting cast” of this award-winning production.